Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

What am I?

I am a pillar of the Earth.
This means I am one of the things Earth needs to survive.
Trees clean me.
People can hear me when I move through trees and buildings.
I move - breezes, gales, gust, tornades are all just me moving.
I help people by drying their washing, make a cold breeze and flattering flags.
I am something everyone needs.
I can be anywhere and every where.
I have no taste.
I can be very, very cold.
I can be strong.
I feel every part of the Earth.
I move very slow.
I take up a lot of space around the world.
I cause terrible storms around the world.
You can feel me but you can't see me.
I am mixure of invisible gas.
At night you can feel me going through your hair.
If you wave your hand near your face up and down that is me moving.
I can help planes and birds to fly up in the air.
I make the waves move.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    You have an amazing amount of clues in your riddle. I hope someone can solve it for you soon. This riddle shows you know a lot of things about our topic.
    Mrs B

    ReplyDelete