Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Netball


Walt: use our emotions to describe playing sports.


This week on Tuesday the G.I fantails played against St Mary's red I was really anxious to play because there were heaps of people watching our game. When we were getting ready to play I was so waiting until that beep went so that I could get off the court and watch but that never happened. I didn't like it because I keep on getting pulled up for contact from the empire. I was so happy because we won our first game for the school and our teacher was happy to. I hope that we could win all our games but we're not going to lose some games. When our next game we have I am going to be ready. We are going to do well.

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Mary, I too enjoyed watching your game. I was so happy when I found out that you guys had won. I think that you are one of the best players in the team, because you are more experienced. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal I wasn't experienced until I started training with my team. But then I remembered what I learnt when I was playing netball for mangere hawks.

      Delete
  2. Hello Mary I'm proud that you girls won but I'm not sure what position you play.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Langa my position is Goal Defence.

      Delete