Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Toy


Walt: make a toy.


The first thing I did to make my toy was to plan before making it because without it you wouldn’t know what to do. When I started planning my toy I thought of my own ways to make it different. We were learning how to use mechanism to make our toy work. I had to use a mechanism to make my toy move. I used wheels and axles for my toy because I was making a toy car and it was so hard to make because you had to get all the staff you need for your toy. Getting the materials was kind of hard because we didn’t exactly have the materials we need like a stick. The difficult bit was when I had to redo the planning. When I finished I had to go and take it to the library and put it next to the wall. After the people that had went and put their toys in the library we told Mr Hendriks that we were ready for him to choose the three top toy that had the correct mechanism. The names of the kids are Mikayla, Britney and Matthew because they had a great idea. Next I would like to to learn how to do a toy on screw and wedges.


1 comment:

  1. Nice piece of work Mary your toy look very good. What toy has screw and wedges.

    ReplyDelete