Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

All about me in 2013

All about me in 2013

I hope to get better at my reading and writing. Getting better at my writing would help me when I go to college. Reading could help me understand and use some words from out of the book. This year I’m looking forward to to learning how to play cricket.

This year it going to be exciting because we are going to sports camp and it’s going to be fun. Talking about sports camp makes me very excited and I just can’t wait.

This year speeches is going to be very challenging for me because I'm very scared when I do speeches in front of the school or in front of the class. But if I try my best and overcome my fear I could be writing really good stories.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Mary. To be honest you have a great story about your self. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete