Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

A Very Big Thanks

Dear Mum

Thank you very much for spending lots of money on me and buying my netbook.

When its maths time I really get frustrated putting fractions into order from smallest to biggest.But I’m starting to get the hang of it now because I have my cosdibrics teacher Mrs Lammes to help me when I am struggling.

Reading is really cool because I get to talk about where the setting took place and how did it end did it end in a happy way or in a sad way.

Writing is really difficult for me because I just feel like I’m going to stay on the same stage but I’m getting there with my writing I just can’t wait to learn more about writing.

From now on I will look after my netbook and take care of it and make sure it is always safe and charged for me to learn on.

Thank You

Your daughter
Mary

1 comment:

  1. hi Mary its me Claudia good writing your thank you letter I like it and do you like the netbook I do.

    ReplyDelete