Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Technology


Walt: make food around the world


I really enjoyed food technology because every monday we make different cultural food. We had to make chop suey because we were heading to Tonga. I also enjoyed making chop suey because you had to mix lots of other recipes. I didn’t like making pesupo because it tasted funny to me that is why I don’t like it. Pesupo is kind of tricky to make also because you have to combined staff really quick. At home I tried making rich chocolate tarts because I told my family that it tasted so nice and that they had to try it out. When they tasted the rice chocolate tart they wanted me to make more. Next time I would love to make an Afghanistan culture food that they make for a celebration or someones birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Mary, I see that you have put up a post about the food tech we attended. I really enjoyed your post. The chocolate tarts we absolutely delicious. Why is it that you chose Afghanista to visit next?

    ReplyDelete