Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Letter to Mrs Robinson


Dear Mrs Robinson

Thank you for teaching us how to punch and kick like a taekwon-do champion.

I really enjoyed your lessons and what you had taught us in taekwon-do. The taekwon-do move that I really enjoyed was the scissors kick. I also enjoyed the snap kick because it was simple and fast. I really enjoyed kicking and punching our hardest on the pad. All of our lessons we had I really enjoyed them all.

I learnt some moves that I never did before in my life, so thank you for showing me new moves that I never thought of before. I also learnt how to count up to ten in Korean. I really loved that you taught us the tenets of taekwon-do. Using the tenets of taekwon-do showed me how to control myself.

I could use the tenets of taekwon-do to control myself when I need it or I could use the other tenets so that I know what to do when I am in a difficult situation. When I am in a difficult situation and someone tries to grab me I could use the release and self defence that you taught us in taekwon-do. I could use a lot of what I learnt and use them in class but not the kick and punch bit.

Next I will be working on Indomitable spirit because I mostly look down on myself but not my friend. When I find out how to beat it and figure out how to do it I’ll be really good at it.

I really enjoyed your lessons and hope to see you in the further future.

Your sincerely
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment