Pages

Friday 10 May 2013

Three qustions


Walt: answer three questions

1. When is the best time to do things?

The best time for me to do things is when it is a good day and when my family is allowed to come with me to my house. When my family come with me to my house we do things in our spare time like playing outside, going to the beach and going to the park. But the best time is doing things that I’m not allowed to.

2. Who is the most important person?

The most important person to me is my step brother Jordan. The reason why he is the important one to me is because he cares and he always use to look after me when I was little and still when I use to beat him up. That is why he is the important person to me.

3. What is the right thing to do?

The right thing to do is to look after my baby sister. Looking after her is kind of hard because she never listens and always make a really big mess. Doing the right thing is good because when you do something right they do too.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary I want to say that you had a good story. I hope next time
    you will teach me how to write a story like that.

    ReplyDelete