Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

A Pharaoh in Ancient Egypt


Walt: to write in correct paragraphs.


I am a Pharaoh in Ancient Egypt. I am in charge of everyone and I have 100,000 slaves.


My vizier gives the instructions to my slaves because without me they wouldn't know what to do. Also without me they could not have been feed. I respect my people and they respect me that's why they picked me to become their ruler. I'm also important to my people because when I die I would become a god and watch over my people.


As a Pharaoh my right hand man is important to me. He is in charge of telling me what is going on all over Egypt. He is also a judge in the higher courts. If you had a problem you could take it to the vizier. It could be dangerous because he could sentence you to 2 to 3 years in jail.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary, I would love to be a Pharaoh, but I wanted to be a doctor to help people. It is good that you know alot about Pharaohs to write about them. If you turned into a god, which god would you be?

    ReplyDelete