Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Milk in school


Walt: share our thoughts on ‘’milk in schools’’.

I think that all schools need milk because if we get a milo and it’s really hot you could tip a little bit in and it would be just right for you. Also you could use it for making a filling nice and cold after coming from the dentist.

I think they should because some parents don’t work and they pay the bills for your house and they won’t have enough money left. The government is the one that funes all the schools so it should be able to pay for the milk to.

It could help them by not getting burned when they drink it. It could also help them by having a warm milk and it could help our bones and muscles get stronger.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary I like your story it a very interesting story because the milk dose help you get muscles and get stronger to. I hope you will write more about the milk in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary I like your story it a very interesting story because the milk dose help you get muscles and get stronger to. I hope you will write more about the milk in school.

    ReplyDelete