Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Basketball


Walt: write rap/poem


Dribble, Dribble down the court
here I go to get a score,
Make sure you don’t get hit
just make sure you get that swish,
bouncing and bouncing till you
there get the three pointer and we’re
nearly there, protect the ball don’t
let go you're going to give the ball
to the other team get the ball, and
shoot, Slam dunk the ball goes through
everyone’s happy run, run get
another one,


Jump stop don’t stop keep going it’s
34-4 were nearly there and that’s
the score, game times going down
it’s on 10 seconds, I have to get this in to
win if I don’t get it, it’s game over and I'm let down
I could do it nothing to it so shoot,
I get it in another three pointer the crowd
goes wild like the animals are at the zoo,


Practice time everyone comes
dribble through the legs it goes
and out the other side we go,
come on guys we can do it try your
best and do it, we could move to the
grove and we could do anything, so
move, move move


It’s all over we all go home
we won we won it’s the greatest day
ever cause we won we
did our bounces and our pass
it’s all better cause
we did it and we own it,

No comments:

Post a Comment