Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Money wise


Walt: write a response to the talk by Evan.

I thought that Evan was really lovely. At first I thought that Evan would be talking about boring stuff but when he started talking and making us do funny things I started to pay more attention to him. Evan was talking about how to save some, spend some because the more we save the more we’ll want spend or give it to charity. I loved when Evan started talking about cat. He said that we have to keep cat in mind. What does cat mean Evan Pakii said?. Cat stands Clear, Action and Time. That is to keep you for not spending all your money and it’s good to draw a chart that keeps you motivated and making you to save when you get older. I learnt that being a money wise person might get me somewhere in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment