Pages

Friday 23 August 2013

My inspirational person


Walt: use our research to write an essay on an inspiring person.







My inspirational person is Edmund Hillary. Edmund Hillary inspires me because he understands people and they understand him but he never showed off when  he became a celebrity.

I admired him because he is really modest. He  used his modest abilities but combined it with his determination to climb Mount Everest but he never wanted to change his mind. When he made it to the top he didn’t really brag about it but he was really proud that he never changed his mind. I am inspired by his determination.

Edmund Hillary also understands people. He has been helping the people since 1961 to make the first Sherpa school. The Himalayans Trust was born then. If it wasn't for Edmund Hillary the trust and the school would had never been built in the Khumjung Village. That is the reason the people in the Khumjung Village trust Edmund Hillary.

He also brought out the best in  his family and friends. Sir Edmund Hillary was one of the best “stay focused persons.” He never like to be off track. If he wanted to do something he won't stop and do something else he would keep going until that is done and then move on.

I picked Sir Edmund Hillary because he is like me I'm modest. But if I am inspired by something I am determined for that thing makes me want to get it. Also I understand people and they understand me.

No comments:

Post a Comment